William J. Dolan, Esq.
William is President of Hospitality and Investment Real Estate Advisors (“HIRE Advisors”) in San Francisco. He is both a licensed attorney and licensed real estate broker in the State of California. His specializations include Hospitality and Retail real estate transactions and development, commercial leasing, and business sales. He has broad experience advising on projects that involve: hotels, motels, inns, bed and breakfasts, retail stores, restaurants, bars, cafes, multi-family buildings, mixed-use properties, and varied development projects.
Prior to founding HIRE Advisors, William spent over 25 years working in the Hospitality and Retail industries, gaining experience in hospitality operations, multi-unit restaurant and retail management, finance, personnel/human resource management, property management, and facilities management. William also has experience and expertise in the areas of contract, employment, landlord/tenant, land use, and real estate law.
- California Department of Real Estate, Broker / Officer Lic. #01931144
- State Bar of California, Attorney Lic. #282938
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Juris Doctor (J.D.) – University of San Francisco School of Law
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) – Cornell University School of Hotel Administration, Hospitality Management and Business.